- MAGNETIC RODS are commonly used to remove small to medium size ferrous tramp metal contaminant from a variety of product streams, removing unwanted ferrous contaminant's in food and chemical processing systems, thus improving product quality standards.
- The Magnetic Rods may be used as individual units or part of multiple row arrangements.
- Customer Designed are also welcomed
- Plate Magnets are designed for use in gravity-fed angled chutes which convey low to high volume product streams. Typical installations are below-the-flow, where product flows over the magnetic face.
- Standard models have a SS magnetic face with a SS barrier strip. SPECIAL BARRIERS STRIP or STEPS, MOUNTING HOLES supply upon request.Custom size can be supply on request.
- You can order Vibra Magnetic Plate with the magnetic material best suited to your application. Standard units use Ceramic magnets.
- The surface of the magnet which come into contact with the material flow are made of SS 304. Behind portion non magnetic side is fitted with a threaded hole for mounting purpose.
- Optional SS casing & Rare Earth magnet available upon request.
LIQUID LINE MAGNETIC FILTER / TRAP
- Magnetic Filter are designed to extract iron particlel from the slurry or liquid raw materials in order to purify the material in the production process. The unit is simply connected to the existing pipeline via flanged or threaded ends. Comply to Food Grade Standard.
- All of magnetic bars are waterproof. Well polished.
- We have Square and Round type Grate Magnets. The bars can with Ceramic or Rare-earth magnet material to suit your application. Diverter can be attached to the grates. All the magnetic bars are waterproof. Well polished. Bars can be supplied either unhoused or housed in a variety of configurations to meet the needs of your application.
- Special size can be custom order.
REPAIR MAGNET / MEASURE MAGNET
- We Provided Solution / Consultation / Modification / Calibration / Repair / Measuring Magnet Services - Comply To HACCP / GMP / ISO 9000 Standard (Sirim Approved)
- Repair Permanent Magnet
- Measure Permanent Magnet strenght
PERMANENT MAGNETIC PULLEY
- Magnetic Head Pulley are designed to remove both large and small ferrous tramp iron contaminant’s from product streams in belt conveyor systems. magnetic pulley separators provide a continuous, automatic removal of tramp iron from the material's flow.
- Magnetic pulley separators are typically used as head pulleys in belt conveyors.
- Drawer Magnet is designed to remove fine ferrous particle and tramp iron from free-flowing materials such as plastics, foods, cosmetics, sugar, spices, chemicals, grains.
- This magnet unit, consisting of powerful permanent magnet bars arranged in grid patterns, is used to draw iron particles into the magnetic field and hold them there as material flows through the lattic.
PERMANENT PIPE MAGNET
- Pipe Magnet is an efficient, cost effective device for extracting iron particles from within pipelines or gravity feed chutes
- The pipe magnet consists of a conical powerful magnet.
- When material flows over the magnet, ferrous particles are attracted to the magnetic surface.
- Available with either ceramic or powerful rare earth magnets.
- Custom size can be supply on request
- Permanent Suspended Plate Magnet is recommended for product with low contamination, are powerful and non-electric units.
- It is designed for high separation of ferrous metal from free flowing granular or clumping material in over-the belt conveyor, chutes and vibratory screens.
- Can be installed either at the end of the belt above the head drum or across conveyor.
- Custom size.
PERMANENT MAGNETIC HUMP
- Magnetic Hump is an in-line magnet for extracting ferrous metals from pneumatic conveyor systems.
- The dust-proof galvanised steel hump contains two powerful magnetic plates positioned at right angles to each other. Materials passing through the conveyor system are evenly distributed through the hump and across the magnets with little turbulence and no blockage.